Samantha Eliot Stier‘s short stories have appeared in The Faircloth Review, Black Heart Magazine, Extract(s), Infective Ink Magazine, Spry Literary Journal, Citizen Brooklyn, Blank Fiction Magazine, Drunk Monkeys, Mojave River Press & Review, FLAPPERHOUSE, The Writing Disorder, Corium Magazine, and Gemini Magazine.
She won an honorable mention in the 2013 Writer’s Digest Popular Fiction Contest for her short story “What Daddy Was.” In August of 2014, a selection of her stories was featured as part of the New Short Fiction Series, LA’s longest running spoken-word series.
Samantha holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Antioch University Los Angeles and currently lives in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, where she teaches English at Berkshire Waldorf High School.
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – Magic, Color, and Spectacle
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – The Leading Ladies of the 1930s
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – Wow, they can talk!
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – Birth of the Hollywood Studio System
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – Hollywood U.S.A: The Land of Opportunity
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – A Brief History of Early Film Production
- Ms. Stier Teaches Film – Intro to Film Studies
- Pura Vida!
- Disney Princesses, Abusive Relationships, and the Young Adult Novel